Al Pacino is an American actor who is considered one of the greatest and most influential actors of the 20th century. He has received numerous accolades, including an Academy Award, two Tony Awards, and two Primetime Emmy Awards.
Pacino is known for his intense, explosive acting style, which he has used to bring to life a wide range of characters, including gangsters, lawyers, politicians, and ordinary people struggling with complex emotions. Some of his most iconic roles include Michael Corleone in The Godfather trilogy, Tony Montana in Scarface, and Frank Serpico in Serpico.
Table of Contents
Al Pacino Net Worth
Al Pacino’s net worth is estimated to be $120 million as of 2023. He has earned his wealth through his successful career as an actor. Pacino has starred in some of the biggest blockbusters of the past five decades, including the “Godfather” trilogy, “Scarface,” and “Scent of a Woman.”
Here are some specific examples of Pacino’s earnings from his acting career:
- He was paid $35,000 for his role in The Godfather (1972).
- He was paid $500,000 for his role in The Godfather Part II (1974).
- He was paid $10 million for his role in Scarface (1983).
- He was paid $20 million for his role in Heat (1995).
- He was paid $15 million for his role in The Insider (1999).
Related: Robert De Niro Net Worth
Pacino was born in New York City in 1940. He began his acting career in the early 1960s, and he quickly rose to fame after being cast in the film “The Godfather” in 1972. Pacino has since starred in over 100 films, and he is one of the most respected actors in the world.
In addition to his film career, Pacino has also been successful in television. He starred in the TV series “Angels in America” from 2003 to 2004, and he has also appeared in several miniseries, including “The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy” and “Phil Spector.”
Pacino is a philanthropist and has worked with several charities, including the Make-A-Wish Foundation and the American Red Cross. He is also a patron of the Actors Studio in New York City.
Real Estate Holdings
Al Pacino owns a number of properties in New York and California.
- Palisades Estate: This 3-acre property in Palisades, New York, is Pacino’s primary residence. It includes a 4,290-square-foot house with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The property is worth an estimated $10 million.
- Palisades Guesthouse: Pacino sold this 1941 guesthouse on his Palisades estate in 2013 for $3.3 million.
- Palisades Beach House: Pacino rents this beachfront property in Pacific Palisades, California. It is worth an estimated $11.5 million.
- Beverly Hills House: Pacino rented this house in Beverly Hills, California, for more than 10 years. It was sold in 2016 for $30 million, but Pacino was able to keep renting it.
Pacino has also owned other properties in New York and California over the years, but he has sold or rented most of them. He is currently believed to be living in his Palisades Estate and renting the Palisades Beach House.
Related: Harrison Ford Net Worth
Al Pacino’s parents were Rose (née Gerardi) and Salvatore Pacino. They were both of Sicilian Italian descent.
Rose was a homemaker, and Salvatore worked as an insurance salesman and restaurateur. They divorced when Al was two years old, and he was raised by his mother in the South Bronx.
Al Pacino has said that his parents’ divorce had a profound impact on him. He has also said that he was close to his mother, who died in 1962 when he was 22 years old.
Al Pacino’s father died in 1982.
Related: Steven Spielberg Net Worth
Al Pacino has four half-siblings:
- Roberta Pacino
- Paula Pacino
- Josette Pacino
- Desiree Pacino
All of Pacino’s half-siblings were born to his father, Salvatore Pacino, and different women. Pacino has said that he has a close relationship with his half-siblings, and that they have supported each other throughout their lives.
Pacino’s half-siblings have also had successful careers. Roberta Pacino is a teacher, Paula Pacino is a social worker, Josette Pacino is a writer, and Desiree Pacino is a singer.
Related: George Clooney Net Worth
Here is a timeline of Al Pacino’s known girlfriends:
- Jill Clayburgh (1967-1972)
- Tuesday Weld (1972)
- Marthe Keller (1977)
- Diane Keaton (1972-1991)
- Kathleen Quinlan (1979-1981)
- Beverly D’Angelo (1996-2003)
- Lucila Polak (2008-2018)
- Noor Alfallah (2022-present)
Related: Cameron Diaz Net Worth
Al Pacino has four children:
- Julie Marie Pacino (born October 16, 1989)
- Anton James Pacino and Olivia Rose Pacino (born January 25, 2001)
- Roman Pacino (born June 15, 2023)
Julie Marie is Pacino’s daughter with acting coach Jan Tarrant. Anton James and Olivia Rose are Pacino’s twins with actress Beverly D’Angelo. Roman is Pacino’s youngest son with producer Noor Alfallah.
Pacino’s children have all chosen to pursue careers in the arts. Julie Marie is a singer-songwriter, Anton James is a musician, and Olivia Rose is an actress. Roman is still young, but he has already expressed an interest in acting.
Related: Clint Eastwood Net Worth
How old was al pacino in the godfather?
Al Pacino was 31 years old when he played the role of Michael Corleone in The Godfather, which was released in 1972. The film is set in the 1940s and 1950s, so Pacino was playing a character who was 17 years younger than he was in real life.
How old was al pacino in scarface?
Al Pacino was 43 years old when he played the role of Tony Montana in Scarface, which was released in 1983. The film is set in the 1980s, so Pacino was playing a character who was 10 years younger than he was in real life.
How tall is al pacino?
Al Pacino is 5 feet 6 inches (1.68 meters) tall.