Angelina Jolie is a name that resonates with millions of people worldwide. Known for her beauty, talent, and humanitarian work, she has become an icon in the entertainment industry and beyond. In this article, we will take a closer look at Angelina Jolie’s Net worth, children or kids or daughter, Spouse, parents, dating, life and career
Table of Contents
Angelina Jolie Net Worth
Angelina Jolie’s net worth is estimated to be $150 million in 2023. She has earned her wealth through a variety of sources, including:
- Film roles: Jolie is one of the highest-paid actresses in Hollywood. She has starred in many successful films, such as “Lara Croft: Tomb Raider,” “Mr. and Mrs. Smith,” and “Maleficent.” She has earned salaries of up to $33 million for a single film role.
- Endorsements: Jolie has endorsed a number of products and brands over the years, including Dior, St. John, and Guerlain. She has also appeared in commercials for Pepsi and H&M. Jolie has earned an estimated $10 million per year from endorsements.
- Directing: Jolie has directed two films, “In the Land of Blood and Honey” and “Unbroken.” Both films were critical and commercial successes.
- Philanthropy: Jolie is a passionate philanthropist. She is a Special Envoy for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees. She has also founded the Jolie-Pitt Foundation, which supports a number of humanitarian causes. Jolie-Pitt Foundation has donated over $100 million to humanitarian causes.
Related: Jackie Chan Net Worth
Real Estate Holdings
Angelina Jolie owns several real estates and homes around the world. Here are some of the most notable ones:
- Château Miraval in Correns, Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur, France. This is a sprawling estate with terraced vineyards, olive groves, and pine trees. It is also home to a winery that specializes in rosé wines. The estate is estimated to be worth $60 million.
- 57 Great Jones Street in Manhattan, New York, United States. This was once the studio of artist Andy Warhol. It is now a unique space that Jolie is using for her fashion label, Atelier Jolie. The property is estimated to be worth $10 million.
- 1640 N. Beverly Drive in Los Feliz, Los Angeles, California, United States. This is a six-bedroom, 10-bathroom Italianate Revival villa that Jolie purchased in 2017. It is estimated to be worth $24.5 million.
In addition to these properties, Jolie also owns homes in London and Cambodia. Her total real estate portfolio is estimated to be worth over $100 million.
Related: Dwayne Johnson Net Worth
Angelina Jolie’s parents are Jon Voight and Marcheline Bertrand.
Jon Voight is an American actor who has starred in films such as Midnight Cowboy, Deliverance, and Coming Home. He won the Academy Award for Best Actor for his performance in Coming Home.
Angelina Jolie’s mother was Marcheline Bertrand. She was an American actress and humanitarian. She was known for her roles in the films Lookin’ to Get Out, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, and The Man Who Loved Women. She was born on May 9, 1950, and died on January 27, 2007, from ovarian cancer.
Angelina Jolie was born in Los Angeles, California, on June 4, 1975. She is the daughter of Jon Voight and Marcheline Bertrand.
Jolie began her acting career in the early 1990s. She starred in the films Hackers, Girl, Interrupted, and Mr. & Mrs. Smith. She has also directed several films, including In the Land of Blood and Honey and Unbroken.
Related: Orlando Bloom Net Worth
Angelina Jolie has one sibling: her older brother, James Haven.
James Haven is also an actor. He has appeared in films such as “Playing By Heart” (1998), “Idlewild” (2006), and “Girl, Interrupted” (1999).
Haven and Jolie have a close relationship. They have been seen together on many occasions, and they have even co-starred in a few films.
In 2000, Haven made headlines when he kissed Jolie at the 72nd Academy Awards. The kiss was interpreted by some as a romantic gesture, but Jolie later clarified that it was simply a way for her to express her love and support for her brother.
Haven has been supportive of Jolie’s career and her humanitarian work. He has also helped to care for her children during difficult times.
Related: Pierce Brosnan Net Worth
Angelina Jolie was previously married to Brad Pitt. They were married from 2014 to 2016.
Jolie and Pitt met on the set of the film Mr. & Mrs. Smith in 2004 and began dating shortly thereafter. They were engaged in 2012 and married in a private ceremony in France in 2014.
In 2016, Jolie filed for divorce from Pitt, citing irreconcilable differences. The divorce was finalized in 2019.
Despite their divorce, Jolie and Pitt have remained committed to co-parenting their children. They have been seen together on several occasions, and they have said that they are committed to putting their children first.
Related: Mark Wahlberg Net Worth
Angelina Jolie Mom of six children:
- Maddox Chivan Jolie-Pitt (Son), born March 5, 2001 in Cambodia. He was adopted by Jolie in 2002.
- Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt (Daughter), born November 27, 2003 in Vietnam. He was adopted by Jolie in 2007.
- Zahara Marley Jolie-Pitt (Daughter), born January 17, 2005 in Ethiopia. She was adopted by Jolie in 2005.
- Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt (Daughter), born May 27, 2006 in Namibia. She is Jolie and Pitt’s biological child.
- Vivienne Marcheline Jolie-Pitt (Daughter) and Knox Leon Jolie-Pitt (Son), born July 12, 2008 in Nice, France. They are Jolie and Pitt’s biological children.
Jolie and Pitt adopted all of their children from different countries. They have said that they wanted to give their children a better life than they would have had if they had stayed in their birth countries.
Jolie and Pitt are very private about their children, and they rarely share photos of them on social media. However, they have said that they are committed to raising their children in a loving and supportive environment.
Related: Kate Winslet Net Worth
How tall is angelina jolie?
Angelina Jolie is 5 feet 7 inches tall, or 1.70 meters tall.
What was Angelina Jolie’s very first movie?
Angelina Jolie’s very first movie was Lookin’ to Get Out (1982), where she shared the screen with her father, Jon Voight. She was only 7 years old when she made her film debut in this comedy-drama.
How much is angelina jolie worth?
Angelina Jolie’s net worth is estimated to be $150 million in 2023.