Britney Jean Spears is an American singer, songwriter, dancer, and actress. She is often referred to as the “Princess of Pop” and is credited with influencing the revival of teen pop during the late 1990s and early 2000s.
Britney Spears has sold over 100 million records worldwide, including over 70 million in the United States, making her one of the world’s best-selling music artists.
She has earned numerous awards and accolades, including a Grammy Award, 15 Guinness World Records, six MTV Video Music Awards, seven Billboard Music Awards (including the Millennium Award), the inaugural Radio Disney Icon Award, and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Table of Contents
Britney Spears Net Worth
Britney Spears’ net worth is estimated to be around $60 million in 2023, according to Forbes. She is one of the best-selling music artists of all time, having sold over 100 million records worldwide. She has also earned a significant income from her Las Vegas residency, “Britney: Piece of Me,” which ran from 2013 to 2017.
Related: Taylor Swift Net Worth
Spears’ net worth has been affected by her conservatorship, which was put in place in 2008 after a series of personal controversies. Her father, Jamie Spears, was in control of her finances and career decisions until the conservatorship was terminated in 2021.
Real Estate Holdings
Britney Spears has owned a number of real estate holdings throughout her career, including homes in California, Louisiana, and New York City. Here is a list of her current and former real estate holdings, along with their estimated worth:
- Calabasas, California: Spears purchased a 13,300-square-foot mansion in Calabasas, California, in June 2022 for $11.8 million. The home has five bedrooms, seven and a half bathrooms, and 20 acres of land.
- Westlake Village, California: Spears purchased a 12,500-square-foot mansion in Westlake Village, California, in 2015 for $7.4 million. The home has four bedrooms, five and a half bathrooms, and 21 acres of land.
- Beverly Hills, California: Spears purchased a 7,000-square-foot mansion in Beverly Hills, California, in 2001 for $7.2 million. She sold the home in 2013 for $7.0 million.
- Malibu, California: Spears purchased a 9,000-square-foot mansion in Malibu, California, in 2004 for $13.5 million. She sold the home in 2007 for $10.0 million.
- NoHo, New York City: Spears purchased a penthouse in NoHo, New York City, in 2002 for $3 million. She sold the penthouse in 2006 for $4 million.
- Kentwood, Louisiana: Spears grew up in a 2,300-square-foot home in Kentwood, Louisiana. Her father, Jamie Spears, sold the home in 2021 for $275,000.
Related: Ariana Grande Net Worth
Britney Spears’ parents are Lynne Spears and Jamie Spears.
- Lynne Spears is a former elementary school teacher and author. She has written two books about her daughter’s rise to fame, “Through the Storm: A Real Story of Fame and Family” and “A Mother’s Gift: A Memoir.” Lynne Spears has been supportive of her daughter’s decision to end her conservatorship, and has spoken out against her father’s role in it.
- Jamie Spears is a retired construction worker. He was placed in charge of Britney Spears’ conservatorship in 2008, after she experienced a series of mental health breakdowns. However, Britney Spears has accused her father of abuse and exploitation during the conservatorship. In 2021, the conservatorship was terminated, and Jamie Spears was removed from his role as conservator.
Britney Spears’ relationship with her parents has been strained in recent years. She has accused them of putting her in the conservatorship against her will and of controlling her life. However, she has also said that she loves her parents and hopes to repair her relationship with them in the future.
Related: Dua Lipa Net Worth
Britney Spears’ husband was Sam Asghari. They met in 2016 on the set of her music video for “Slumber Party” and began dating shortly after. They got engaged in September 2021 and married on June 9, 2022. However, on August 16, 2023, Asghari filed for divorce from Spears, citing irreconcilable differences. The divorce was finalized on September 12, 2023.
Asghari is an Iranian-American personal trainer, model, and actor. He has appeared in several films and television shows, including “Can You Keep a Secret?” (2019) and “Family Business” (2019). He is also a vocal advocate for mental health awareness and reform of the conservatorship system.
Spears and Asghari had a very public relationship, and their divorce has been widely reported in the media. It is unclear what led to the breakdown of their marriage, but it is clear that they are both moving on with their lives.
Related: Selena Gomez Net Worth
Britney Spears has had a number of boyfriends throughout her career, including:
- Justin Timberlake (1998-2002)
- Jason Alexander (2004)
- Kevin Federline (2004-2007)
- Adnan Ghalib (2007)
- Jason Trawick (2009-2013)
- David Lucado (2013-2014)
- Charlie Ebersol (2014-2015)
- Sam Asghari (2016-2023)
It is important to note that this is not an exhaustive list, and there may have been other boyfriends that Spears has not publicly acknowledged.
Spears’ relationships have often been under intense public scrutiny, and she has experienced both highs and lows in her love life. However, she has always remained resilient, and she has never given up on finding love.
In a recent interview, Spears said that she is now in a good place in her life and that she is focused on her career and her children. She also said that she is open to finding love again in the future, but that she is not in a hurry.
Related: Rihanna Net Worth
Britney Spears has two sons with her ex-husband Kevin Federline:
- Sean Preston Federline (born September 14, 2005)
- Jayden James Federline (born September 12, 2006)
Spears has been very open about her love for her sons, and she has often said that they are the most important people in her life. She has also said that she is grateful for the opportunity to be a mother.
Spears’ relationship with her sons has been affected by her conservatorship and her personal struggles. However, she has remained close to them, and she has said that she is committed to being a good mother.
In a recent interview, Spears said that her sons are now her top priority and that she is focused on spending time with them and helping them to grow up happy and healthy. She also said that she is proud of the young men that they are becoming.
Spears’ story is a testament to the power of motherhood and the importance of family.
Related: Lady Gaga Net Worth
How much is britney spears worth?
Britney Spears’ net worth is estimated to be around $60 million in 2023, according to Forbes.
How tall is britney spears?
Britney Spears is 5 feet 4 inches tall.
Where is britney spears from?
Britney Spears is from McComb, Mississippi, United States. She was born there on December 2, 1981, and grew up in nearby Kentwood, Louisiana.