Cole Hauser is a well-known American actor and producer who has made a name for himself in Hollywood with his exceptional performances. From his early beginnings in the entertainment industry to his latest projects, Hauser has become a fan favorite, recognized for his versatility and commitment to his craft. In this article, we’ll delve into Cole Hauser’s movies, tv shows, net worth life, career, and achievements, and explore what makes him stand out among his peers.
Table of Contents
Early Life and Education
Cole Hauser was born on March 22, 1975, in Santa Barbara, California. His parents, Cass Warner and Wings Hauser, were both involved in the entertainment industry, with his mother being the granddaughter of legendary film mogul Harry Warner. Hauser attended the private prep school, Fountain Valley School in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Hauser’s passion for acting began at a young age, and he landed his first acting gig in the film “School Ties” in 1992, where he played the role of Jack Connors alongside Brendan Fraser and Matt Damon. Following that, he appeared in various films, including “Higher Learning” (1995), “Dazed and Confused” (1993), and “The Hi-Lo Country” (1998), which earned him critical acclaim and recognition.
In 2000, Hauser landed his breakout role in the film “Tigerland,” directed by Joel Schumacher. His portrayal of the tough and rebellious Private Joe Decker garnered him widespread praise and attention from both audiences and critics. This performance opened doors for him in Hollywood, leading to more significant roles in films like “Hart’s War” (2002), “2 Fast 2 Furious” (2003), and “Paparazzi” (2004).
In addition to his film work, Hauser has also made a name for himself on the small screen. In 2006, he starred in the television series “The Nine,” which followed a group of strangers who were held hostage during a bank robbery. He also appeared in the hit series “ER” and “Rogue,” playing complex characters with depth and nuance.
Hauser’s talents extend beyond acting. He has also made a name for himself as a producer, working on projects like “Paparazzi” (2004), “The Stone Angel” (2007), and “Transcendence” (2014). His producing work has been well-received, with some of his films earning critical acclaim and awards recognition.
Hauser is married to photographer and former actress Cynthia Daniel, with whom he has three children. He enjoys spending time with his family, surfing, and practicing Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu in his free time.
Movies and TV Shows
Cole Hauser’s movies and TV shows:
- School Ties (1992) – Jack Connors
- Dazed and Confused (1993) – Benny O’Donnell
- Higher Learning (1995) – Scott Moss
- The Evening Star (1996) – Jerry Bruckner
- Good Will Hunting (1997) – Billy McBride
- Pitch Black (2000) – William J. Johns
- Tigerland (2000) – Staff Sergeant Cota
- White Oleander (2002) – Ray
- Tears of the Sun (2003) – James “Red” Atkins
- Paparazzi (2004) – Bo Laramie
- The Cave (2005) – Jack McAllister
- Dirty (2005) – Lieutenant Krebs
- A Good Day to Die Hard (2013) – CIA Officer Mike Collins
- Olympus Has Fallen (2013) – Agent Roma
- Transcendence (2014) – Colonel Stevens
- Jarhead 2: Field of Fire (2014) – Major James Gavins
- Acts of Violence (2018) – Detective James Avery
- The Last Champion (2020) – John Wright
- Yellowstone (2022) – Rip Wheeler (pre-production)
- Panama (2023) – James (post-production)
- High Incident (1996-1997) – Officer Randy Willitz
- ER (1998) – Uncredited role
- The $treet (2000-2001) – Jack Kenderson
- K-Ville (2007) – Trevor Cobb
- Chase (2010-2011) – U.S. Marshal Luke Watson
- Rogue (2013-2017) – Ethan Kelly
- Yellowstone (2018-2023) – Rip Wheeler
As of 2023, Cole Hauser’s net worth is estimated to be around $8 million. His wealth comes from his successful career as an actor, with numerous movie and TV show roles over the years. In addition to acting, Hauser has also worked as a producer on some of his projects. Hauser’s most recent success has come from his role as Rip Wheeler in the hit TV series Yellowstone, which has been renewed for multiple seasons and has helped to raise his profile in the entertainment industry. Overall, Hauser has had a successful career in Hollywood and has built up a significant amount of wealth as a result.
Cole Hauser is a multi-talented actor and producer who has made a significant impact in the entertainment industry. With his dynamic performances, commitment to his craft, and versatility, he has proven himself as a force to be reckoned with. From his early beginnings in Hollywood to his latest projects, Hauser continues to captivate audiences and inspire aspiring actors and producers worldwide.
What is Cole Hauser’s most famous role?
Cole Hauser’s breakout role was in the film “Tigerland,” where he played Private Joe Decker.
Has Cole Hauser won any awards for his acting or producing work?
Yes, Hauser has won awards for his producing work, including a Screen Actors Guild Award for “Transcendence” (2014).
How did Cole Hauser get into producing?
Hauser has always been passionate about storytelling and filmmaking. He pursued producing to have more creative control and to bring unique stories to life.