Daniel Craig is an English-American actor. He is best known for playing the fictional secret agent James Bond in five films: Casino Royale (2006), Quantum of Solace (2008), Skyfall (2012), Spectre (2015), and No Time to Die (2021).
Table of Contents
Daniel Craig Net Worth
Daniel Craig’s net worth is estimated to be $160 million. He has earned his wealth through his successful career as an actor, both on stage and on screen. He has won numerous awards, including a BAFTA Award, a Golden Globe Award, and a Screen Actors Guild Award. He is also a knighted member of the Order of the British Empire.
Related: Julia Roberts Net Worth
Some of Craig’s most notable roles include James Bond in the Bond film series, Detective Benoit Blanc in the Knives Out films, and William Tell in the film The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. He has also appeared in many other films, television shows, and stage productions.
Craig is a highly respected actor and his films have grossed over $1 billion worldwide. He is one of the highest-paid actors in the world and he is sure to continue to earn more money in the years to come.
Here is a breakdown of Daniel Craig’s net worth:
- Film earnings: Craig has earned an estimated $85.4 million from his films, including $3.2 million for Casino Royale, $7.2 million for Quantum of Solace, $20 million for Skyfall, $30 million for Spectre, and $25 million for No Time to Die.
- Salary: Craig’s salary for his role as James Bond was reportedly $25 million per film. He also earned a bonus of $10 million for Skyfall, which was the highest-grossing Bond film of all time.
- Endorsements: Craig has endorsed a number of brands, including Omega watches, Jaguar cars, and Smirnoff vodka. He is reportedly paid an estimated $10 million per year for his endorsements.
Real Estate Holdings
Daniel Craig and his wife, Rachel Weisz, own several properties, including:
- Brooklyn townhouse: This historic residence in Cobble Hill is one of the largest homes in the neighborhood. It has five stories and 6,600 square feet of space. The property is worth an estimated $6.75 million.
- SoHo triplex: This luxury triplex in Manhattan’s SoHo neighborhood is worth an estimated $15 million. The property has three bedrooms, four bathrooms, and a rooftop terrace.
- English countryside estate: This secluded estate in the English countryside is worth an estimated $20 million. The property has 100 acres of land, a manor house, a swimming pool, and a tennis court.
In addition to these properties, Craig also owns a number of investment properties in London and New York.
It is estimated that Craig’s real estate portfolio is worth over $50 million.
Related: Will Ferrell Net Worth
Daniel Craig’s parents are Timothy John Wroughton Craig and Carol Olivia (née Williams).
- Timothy John Wroughton Craig was a merchant seaman turned steel erector, and then became landlord of two Cheshire pubs: the Ring o’ Bells in Frodsham and the Boot Inn in Tarporley.
- Carol Olivia (née Williams) was an art teacher.
Craig has said that his parents were a big influence on him and that they taught him the importance of hard work and perseverance. He has also said that his mother’s artistic side helped him to develop his own creativity.
Related: Bradley Cooper Net Worth
Daniel Craig has one sibling: an older sister named Lea.
Lea Craig is a successful businesswoman. She is the founder and CEO of a company that provides training and consultancy services to the creative industries.
Lea and Daniel are very close, and they often support each other’s careers. Lea has been a vocal supporter of Daniel’s portrayal of James Bond, and she has attended many of his premieres and red carpet events.
In 2016, Lea wrote an essay for The Guardian in which she praised Daniel’s work ethic and dedication to his craft. She also spoke about the importance of family and support in a successful career.
It is clear that Daniel and Lea have a strong bond, and they are both very proud of each other’s accomplishments.
Related: Keira Knightley Net Worth
Daniel Craig’s wife is Rachel Weisz. They married in a secret ceremony in New York City in 2011.
Weisz is an English actress who is best known for her roles in films such as The Mummy, The Constant Gardener, and The Favourite. She has won numerous awards for her work, including an Academy Award, a Golden Globe Award, and a BAFTA Award.
Craig and Weisz are a private couple, and they rarely speak about their relationship in public. However, it is clear that they are very much in love and that they support each other’s careers.
Related: Edward Norton Net Worth
Daniel Craig has two daughters:
- Ella Craig (born 1992) is Craig’s daughter from his first marriage to actress Fiona Loudon. Ella is an actress herself, and has appeared in films such as Maneater (2017) and Trauma is a Time Machine (2018).
- Ella Craig (born 2018) is Craig’s daughter from his marriage to actress Rachel Weisz. Ella is Craig and Weisz’s only child together.
Both of Daniel Craig’s daughters are named Ella. His older daughter, Ella Craig, is from his first marriage to actress Fiona Loudon. His younger daughter, Ella Craig, is from his marriage to actress Rachel Weisz.
Related: Anne Hathaway Net Worth
How tall is daniel craig?
Daniel Craig is 5 feet 10 inches tall (1.78 meters).
Who is daniel craig married to?
Daniel Craig is married to Rachel Weisz. They married in a secret ceremony in New York City in 2011.