Elizabeth Chase Olsen is an American actress. She was born on February 16, 1989, in Sherman Oaks, California, and began acting at age four. She is the younger sister of actresses and fashion designers Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen.
Elizabeth Olsen gained worldwide recognition for her portrayal of Wanda Maximoff / Scarlet Witch in the Marvel Cinematic Universe media franchise, appearing in the superhero films Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015), Captain America: Civil War (2016), Avengers: Infinity War (2018), Avengers: Endgame (2019), and Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (2022), as well as the miniseries WandaVision (2021). Her performance in WandaVision garnered her nominations for a Primetime Emmy Award and a Golden Globe Award.
In addition to her work in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Olsen has also starred in a number of critically acclaimed films, including Martha Marcy May Marlene (2011), Liberal Arts (2012), Godzilla (2014), Ingrid Goes West (2017), and Sorry to Bother You (2018). She has also appeared in the television series Sorry for Your Loss (2018) and Love and Death (2022).
Table of Contents
Elizabeth Olsen Net Worth
Elizabeth Olsen’s net worth is estimated to be $11 million in 2023. She has earned her wealth through her successful career as an actress, appearing in a number of blockbuster films, including the Marvel Cinematic Universe films Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015), Captain America: Civil War (2016), Avengers: Infinity War (2018), Avengers: Endgame (2019), and Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (2022).
Related: Rachel McAdams Net Worth
Real Estate Holdings
Elizabeth Olsen is a talented actress with a net worth of $11 million. She has used her wealth to purchase a number of real estate properties, including:
- Los Angeles, California: Olsen owns a $2.2 million home in the Los Feliz neighborhood of Los Angeles. The home is a three-bedroom, three-bathroom Spanish-style bungalow with a swimming pool and a guest house.
- Brooklyn, New York: Olsen also owns a $3.1 million townhouse in the Brooklyn neighborhood of Park Slope. The townhouse is four stories tall and has four bedrooms and four bathrooms.
- Sherman Oaks, California: Olsen owns a $3.5 million home in the Sherman Oaks neighborhood of Los Angeles, where she grew up. The home is a five-bedroom, six-bathroom Mediterranean-style villa with a swimming pool and a tennis court.
Olsen is also a licensed real estate agent in Texas. She has said that she enjoys helping people find their dream homes.
Related: Scarlett Johansson Net Worth
Elizabeth Olsen’s parents are Jarnette “Jarnie” Olsen, a former dancer, and David “Dave” Olsen, a real estate agent. Her parents divorced in 1996. Olsen has three older siblings: Trent Olsen, Mary-Kate Olsen, and Ashley Olsen. She also has two younger half-siblings, Courtney Taylor Olsen and Jake Olsen.
Related: Brie Larson Net Worth
Elizabeth Olsen has 3 sisters. She is the youngest of the 4 Olsen sisters.
- Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen are identical twin sisters, who are both actresses and fashion designers. They are best known for their roles as Michelle Tanner on the television series Full House.
- Trent Olsen is the eldest of the Olsen siblings. He is a businessman and film producer.
- Courtney Taylor Olsen is the younger half-sister of Elizabeth Olsen. She is an actress and singer.
Elizabeth Olsen is close with all of her sisters. They have supported each other throughout their careers and have been there for each other through thick and thin.
Related: Suki Waterhouse Net Worth
Elizabeth Olsen is married to Robbie Arnett, a musician and singer-songwriter. They met in 2017 and were engaged in 2019. They eloped in 2021.
Arnett is the lead singer and guitarist of the indie rock band Milo Greene. He has also released solo music.
Olsen and Arnett are private about their personal lives. They rarely talk about their relationship in public. However, they have said that they are very happy together and that they are committed to their family.
In June 2022, Olsen and Arnett co-wrote a children’s book titled Hattie Harmony: Worry Detective. The book is about a young girl who helps other children with their worries.
Related: Carrie Coon Net Worth
How tall is Elizabeth Olsen?
Elizabeth Olsen is 5 feet 5 inches tall, or 1.65 meters tall.
Who is Elizabeth Olsen married to?
Elizabeth Olsen is married to Robbie Arnett. He is an American musician and singer-songwriter. He is the lead singer of the band Milo Greene. Olsen and Arnett began dating in 2017 and got engaged in 2019. They eloped in 2021 and confirmed their marriage in 2022.
How much did Elizabeth Olsen make from Wandavision?
Elizabeth Olsen reportedly made $2 million for her role in WandaVision. This is a significant increase from her salary for previous Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) films, such as Avengers: Age of Ultron, in which she made $250,000.
How much is Elizabeth Olsen worth?
Elizabeth Olsen’s net worth is estimated to be around $11 million.