George Timothy Clooney is an American actor, filmmaker, and philanthropist. He is the recipient of numerous accolades, including two Academy Awards, four Golden Globe Awards, and a British Academy Film Award. He has also been honored with the Cecil B. DeMille Award, the Honorary César, the AFI Life Achievement Award, and the Kennedy Center Honors.
Table of Contents
George Clooney Net Worth
As of 2023, George Clooney’s net worth is estimated to be around $550 million. He has earned his money through his successful career in the entertainment industry as an actor, producer, director, and writer.
- Acting: Clooney is one of the highest-paid actors in Hollywood. He has reportedly earned up to $20 million per film in recent years. He has also earned significant residuals from his films, which have grossed billions of dollars worldwide.
- Endorsements: Clooney is a popular endorser for a variety of products and brands, including Nespresso, Omega watches, and Martini vermouth. He has reportedly earned tens of millions of dollars from endorsements over the years.
- Business Ventures: Clooney is a co-founder of the tequila brand Casamigos, which he sold to Diageo for $1 billion in 2017. He has also invested in other businesses, such as the production company Smokehouse Pictures.
Some of his highest-grossing films and their estimated earnings:
- Ocean’s Eleven: $450 million worldwide
- Gravity: $723 million worldwide
- The Perfect Storm: $328 million worldwide
- Up in the Air: $223 million worldwide
- The Descendants: $214 million worldwide
- Argo: $232 million worldwide
- Syriana: $245 million worldwide
- Batman & Robin: $238 million worldwide
- Three Kings: $106 million worldwide
- Spy Kids: $145 million worldwide
Clooney earned from different sources:
- Sale of Casamigos (2017): $239 million
- Nespresso Endorsement: $40 million
- Omega Watch Endorsement: $15 million
Clooney is a very wealthy man, but he is also a philanthropist. He has donated millions of dollars to various charitable organizations, including the Clooney Foundation for Justice and Not On Our Watch. He is also a strong supporter of the arts and has founded several educational organizations, including the George Clooney Scholarship Fund.
Related: Cameron Diaz Net Worth
Real Estate Holdings
George Clooney’s Real Estate and Homes
- Villa Oleandra, Lake Como, Italy: Estimated worth: $100 million
- Aberlash House, Sonning-on-Thames, England: Estimated worth: $13.7 million
- Manhattan Condo: Estimated worth: $5 million
- Domaine du Canadel, Brignoles, France: Estimated worth: $8.3 million
Villa Oleandra is Clooney’s most famous home and is considered one of the most expensive villas in Lake Como.
It has been featured in several of his films, including Ocean’s 12. Aberlash House is a Georgian mansion on a five-acre private island on the River Thames. It is where Clooney and his wife, Amal, spend their weekends and holidays. The Manhattan condo is a two-bedroom apartment in a luxury building on Central Park West. Domaine du Canadel is a sprawling estate with a vineyard, olive grove, and lake.
It is estimated that Clooney’s real estate portfolio is worth over $150 million.
Related: Clint Eastwood Net Worth
George Clooney’s parents are Nick Clooney and Nina Bruce Warren.
- Nick Clooney is a former journalist, anchorman, and television host. He is the brother of singer Rosemary Clooney.
- Nina Bruce Warren was a beauty queen and city councilwoman.
Clooney has said that his parents had a big influence on his life and career. He has credited his father with teaching him the importance of hard work and his mother with teaching him the importance of public service.
Clooney is close to his parents and has said that they are his “biggest fans.” He often visits them at their home in Kentucky and they are often seen attending his red carpet events.
Related: Will Smith Net Worth
George Clooney is Caucasian. His parents are both of European descent. His father, Nick Clooney, is of Irish and Italian descent, and his mother, Nina Bruce Warren, is of English and Welsh descent.
Clooney has said that he is proud of his heritage and that he feels connected to both his Irish and Italian roots. He has also said that he is grateful for the opportunities that America has given him and his family.
Related: Sylvester Stallone Net Worth
George Clooney has one sister:
- Adelia Zeidler (née Clooney) is Clooney’s older sister. She is a payroll and accounting manager who lives in Augusta County, Kentucky.
Clooney and his sister are close and have said that they have always been supportive of each other. Adelia has said that she is proud of her brother’s success and that he is a “wonderful person.”
Clooney has also spoken about his sister fondly, saying that she is “the smartest person I know.” He has said that she is his “rock” and that he can always count on her for support.
Clooney is grateful for his sister’s support and friendship. He has said that she is “one of the most important people in my life.”
Related: Matt Damon Net Worth
George Clooney’s wife is Amal Clooney (née Alamuddin).
She is a British-Lebanese barrister who specializes in international law. She is known for her work on behalf of human rights and refugees. George and Amal Clooney met in 2013 and were married in 2014.
Amal Clooney is a graduate of Oxford University and New York University School of Law. She has worked for several high-profile law firms, including Sullivan & Cromwell and Doughty Street Chambers. She has also served as a legal advisor to the United Nations.
Amal Clooney is a vocal advocate for human rights and refugees. She has worked on behalf of clients such as Julian Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks, and Nadia Murad, a Yazidi human rights activist. She has also been critical of the Trump administration’s policies on immigration and refugees.
Amal Clooney is a respected and accomplished lawyer and human rights advocate. She is married to one of the most famous actors in the world, but she has managed to maintain her own independent career and voice.
Related: Hugh Jackman Net Worth
George Clooney and Amal Clooney have two children:
- Ella Clooney was born on June 6, 2017.
- Alexander Clooney was born on June 6, 2017.
Ella and Alexander are twins and were born in London, England. They are named after their grandmothers, Ella Clooney and Amal’s mother, Baria Alamuddin.
However, in a 2021 interview with AARP Magazine, George Clooney said that his children are “the best thing that’s ever happened to us.” He also said that they are “smart and funny and beautiful.”
Related: Dev Patel Net Worth
How tall is george clooney?
George Clooney is 5 feet 10 ¾ inches tall, or 179.7 centimeters.
Who is george clooney married to?
How much is george clooney worth?
George Clooney’s net worth is estimated to be $550 million as of 2023. He has amassed his wealth through a successful career in acting, endorsements, business ventures, and real estate investments.
How many movies have george clooney and julia roberts made together?
George Clooney and Julia Roberts have made six movies together: Ocean’s Eleven (2001), Confessions of a Dangerous Mind (2002), Ocean’s Twelve (2004), Money Monster (2016), and Ticket to Paradise (2022).