Jamie Lee Curtis (born November 22, 1958) is an American actress, producer, and children’s author. She is known for her performances in a wide range of genres, from horror and comedy to action and drama.
Curtis is perhaps best known for her role as Laurie Strode in the Halloween franchise, which began with the 1978 film of the same name. She has also starred in films such as Trading Places (1983), Perfect (1985), A Fish Called Wanda (1988), True Lies (1994), Freaky Friday (2003), and Knives Out (2019).
In addition to her film work, Curtis has also starred in a number of television shows, including Anything But Love (1989-1992), Scream Queens (2015-2016), and Halloween Ends (2022).
Curtis has won numerous awards for her work, including a Golden Globe Award, a BAFTA Award, and an Academy Award. She is also a New York Times bestselling author of children’s books.
Curtis is a vocal advocate for a number of social and political causes, including gun control, animal rights, and LGBTQ+ equality. She is also a spokesperson for the Children’s Hospital Los Angeles.
Table of Contents
Jamie Lee Curtis Net Worth
Jamie Lee Curtis’ net worth is estimated to be $60 million. This is a combined net worth with her husband, actor/writer/director/producer and comedy mockumentary icon, Christopher Guest. The two have been married since 1984.
Curtis’ net worth is largely derived from her successful career in film and television. She has starred in some of the most popular and successful films of all time, including the Halloween franchise, Trading Places, Perfect, A Fish Called Wanda, True Lies, Freaky Friday, and Knives Out.
In addition to her film work, Curtis has also starred in a number of successful television shows, including Anything But Love, Scream Queens, and Halloween Ends.
Curtis has also written a number of bestselling children’s books.
In addition to her work in entertainment, Curtis is also a successful businesswoman. She has her own line of cosmetics and fragrances.
Curtis is a generous philanthropist. She supports a number of charities, including the Children’s Hospital Los Angeles and the American Foundation for AIDS Research.
Related: Bella Ramsey Net Worth
Real Estate Holdings
- Santa Monica Home (Current Residence): Jamie Lee Curtis and her husband, Christopher Guest, have owned their Santa Monica home for over two decades. The Spanish-style estate is located in a quiet and affluent neighborhood and features a swimming pool, tennis court, and multiple patios. The home is estimated to be worth $4.5 million.
- Adjacent Property: In 2016, Curtis and Guest purchased the property next door to their Santa Monica home for $2.2 million. The couple has not yet announced any plans for the property, but it is possible that they will eventually combine the two lots to create a larger estate.
- Guest House: In addition to their main home, Curtis and Guest also own a guest house located on the same property. The guest house is a two-bedroom, two-bathroom cottage that is perfect for visiting family and friends.
- Los Angeles Condo: Curtis also owns a condo in Los Angeles. The condo is located in a high-rise building in the city’s downtown area and offers stunning views of the cityscape.
- Guest Ranch: Curtis and Guest own a guest ranch located in the Sierra Nevada mountains. The ranch is a working cattle ranch that also offers accommodations for guests. The couple often spends time at the ranch during the summer months.
- Beach House: Curtis and Guest own a beach house located in Malibu. The beach house is a small and cozy getaway that is perfect for relaxing weekends by the ocean.
Related: Pedro Pascal Net Worth
- Janet Leigh (1927-2004): Jamie Lee Curtis’ mother was a renowned actress who starred in films such as Psycho (1960), The Manchurian Candidate (1962), and Touch of Evil (1958). Leigh was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her role in Psycho.
- Tony Curtis (1925-2010): Jamie Lee Curtis’ father was a Golden Globe-winning actor who starred in films such as Some Like It Hot (1959), The Defiant Ones (1958), and Spartacus (1960). Curtis was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Actor for his role in The Defiant Ones.
Jamie Lee Curtis has spoken openly about the challenges of growing up in the shadow of her famous parents. However, she has also said that she is grateful for the lessons they taught her about hard work and dedication.
Related: Ke Huy Quan Net Worth
- Kelly Curtis (born 1956): Jamie Lee Curtis’ older sister is also an actress. She has starred in films such as Halloween II (1981), The Devil’s Playground (1976), and Mother’s Day (1980).
- Allegra Curtis (born 1966): Jamie Lee Curtis’ half-sister is a former actress and model. She is best known for her role in the film Blue Velvet (1986).
- Alexandra Curtis: Jamie Lee Curtis’ half-sister is a private person and not much is known about her.
- Benjamin Curtis: Jamie Lee Curtis’ half-brother is a musician.
- Nicholas Curtis (1964-1994): Jamie Lee Curtis’ half-brother died of a drug overdose in 1994.
Related: Ashley Johnson Net Worth
Jamie Lee Curtis has been married to Christopher Guest since 1984.
Guest is an American actor, comedian, writer, and director. He is known for his work in the mockumentary genre, and he has directed and starred in films such as This is Spinal Tap (1984), Waiting for Guffman (1996), and Best in Show (2000).
Curtis and Guest met in 1981, while they were both working on the film Trading Places. They married in 1984.
Curtis and Guest have been married for over 30 years, and they are considered to be one of Hollywood’s most stable couples. They are known for their sense of humor and their love of family.
In an interview with The New York Times, Curtis said, “Chris is my best friend. He’s the person I can always count on, and he makes me laugh every day.”
Guest said, “Jamie is the most amazing woman I know. She’s strong, funny, and beautiful. I’m so lucky to be married to her.”
Related: Keanu Reeves Net Worth
Jamie Lee Curtis has two daughters: Annie Guest and Ruby Guest.
Annie Guest is a private person and not much is known about her. She is the older of Curtis’s two daughters and was born in 1986. She is married and has two children of her own.
Ruby Guest is a transgender activist and writer. She was born in 1996 and came out as transgender in 2020. She has spoken openly about her experience coming out and has written about LGBTQ+ issues for a number of publications. She is also a vocal advocate for transgender rights.
Curtis has been a vocal supporter of both of her daughters. She has spoken out about the importance of accepting and supporting children who are LGBTQ+. She has also said that she is proud of both of her daughters and that she loves them unconditionally.
In a 2021 interview, Curtis said, “I am so proud of my daughters. They are both strong, independent women who are living their lives to the fullest. I will always support them and fight for their rights.”
Curtis is a role model for parents of LGBTQ+ children. She has shown that it is possible to be a loving and supportive parent, even when your child’s identity does not conform to traditional expectations.
Related: Kanye West Net Worth
How much money is Jamie Lee Curtis worth?
Jamie Lee Curtis’ net worth is estimated to be $60 million.
How many oscars does jamie lee curtis have?
Jamie Lee Curtis has won 1 Oscar. She won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her performance in the 2022 film “Everything Everywhere All at Once”.
Who is jamie lee curtis married to?
Jamie Lee Curtis is married to Christopher Guest. They have been married since December 18, 1984. They have two adopted daughters together, Annie and Ruby.
What did jamie lee curtis get an oscar for?
Jamie Lee Curtis won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her role as Deirdre Beaubeirdra in the 2022 film “Everything Everywhere All at Once”.
Who is jamie lee curtis mother?
Jamie Lee Curtis’ mother is actress Janet Leigh.
How many times has jamie lee curtis been married?
Jamie Lee Curtis has been married once, to Christopher Guest. They have been married since December 18, 1984.
How much is jamie lee curtis worth?
Jamie Lee Curtis’ net worth is estimated to be $60 million.