Jason Biggs is an American actor and comedian. He is best known for playing Jim Levenstein in the American Pie comedy film series, Leonardo in the first three seasons of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012), and Larry Bloom in the Netflix original series Orange Is the New Black. He also starred in Boys and Girls, Loser, Saving Silverman, Anything Else, Jersey Girl, Eight Below, Over Her Dead Body, and My Best Friend’s Girl.
Biggs was born on May 12, 1978 in Pompton Plains, New Jersey. He started acting at a young age, appearing in several national commercials and making his Broadway debut at age 13. He had his breakthrough role in 1999 with the release of American Pie, which became a huge box office success and spawned three sequels.
Table of Contents
Jason Biggs Net Worth
Jason Biggs’ net worth is estimated to be $25 million as of 2023. He has earned this money through his successful acting career, which has spanned over two decades. He is best known for his role as Jim Levenstein in the American Pie film franchise.
Related: Kevin Spacey Net Worth
Here are some of the sources of Jason Biggs’ net worth:
- Acting: Biggs has starred in over 50 films and television shows, including the American Pie franchise, Orange Is the New Black, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Salary: Biggs has earned a significant salary from his acting work. He reportedly earned $5 million for his role in American Reunion.
- Brand endorsements: Biggs has endorsed several brands, including Hanes, Pepsi, and Mountain Dew.
- Real estate: Biggs owns several properties, including a home in Los Angeles and a vacation home in the Hamptons.
Real Estate Holding
Jason Biggs and his wife, Jenny Mollen, have owned several homes over the years, including:
- 2015: A 3,000-square-foot home in Los Angeles, California, which they sold for $3.5 million.
- 2015: A 2,200-square-foot loft in Tribeca, New York City, which they bought for $2.65 million and sold in 2023 for $3 million.
- 2023: A 2,932-square-foot condo in the West Village, New York City, which they bought for $6.975 million.
Biggs and Mollen have also rented out a number of homes over the years, including a mansion in Greenwich Village, New York City, which they rented for $15,000 per month.
In addition to their homes in the United States, Biggs and Mollen also own a home in Canada. They bought the home in 2018 for $1.2 million.
The total value of Biggs and Mollen’s real estate portfolio is estimated to be around $11.5 million.
Related: Tim Allen Net Worth
Jason Biggs’ parents are Angela (née Zocco), a nurse, and Gary Biggs, a shipping company manager. His father is of English and Italian descent and his mother is of Sicilian descent.
In a 2014 interview with People magazine, Biggs said, “My parents are my best friends. They’re the most supportive people I know.” He also said that his parents are the reason he is the person he is today.
Related: Vin Diesel Net Worth
Jason Biggs has two older sisters, Heather, a tax specialist, and Chiara.
In a 2015 interview with Us Weekly magazine, Biggs said, “My sisters are my best friends. I can’t imagine my life without them.” He also said that he is always there for his sisters and that he knows they will always be there for him.
Related: Mel Gibson Net Worth
Jason Biggs’ wife is actress Jenny Mollen. They met in 2007 while filming the movie My Best Friend’s Girl and married in 2008.
Mollen is known for her roles in movies like Crazy, Stupid, Love and Amateur Night, and TV shows like Girls and Angel from Hell. She is also a successful author and has written several books, including Live Fast Die Hot and I Like You Just the Way I Am.
Related: James Franco Net Worth
Jason Biggs has two sons with his wife, Jenny Mollen:
- Sid Biggs, born February 15, 2014
- Lazlo Biggs, born October 2, 2017
Biggs and Mollen are very open about their family life and often share photos and stories about their sons on social media. They are known for their sense of humor and their love for their children.
In a 2022 interview with Parents magazine, Biggs said, “My kids are my everything. They’re the reason I get up in the morning and the reason I work so hard.” He also said that he is grateful to be a father and that he loves spending time with his kids.
Related: Megan Fox Net Worth