Jenna Ortega is an American actress who began her career as a child actress. She is known for her roles in the Disney Channel series Stuck in the Middle (2016–2018), the CW series Jane the Virgin (2014–2019), the Netflix series You (2019), and the film Yes Day (2021). In 2022, she starred as Wednesday Addams in the Netflix series Wednesday.
|Age||20 Years Old|
|Height||5 feet 1 inch tall, or 1.55 meters|
Ortega was born in Coachella Valley, California, on September 27, 2002. She is of Mexican and Puerto Rican descent. She began her acting career at the age of 9, appearing in guest roles on television shows such as CSI: Miami and Criminal Minds. In 2014, she was cast as young Jane in the CW series Jane the Virgin. Her performance in the series earned her critical acclaim, and she was nominated for a Young Artist Award.
In 2016, Ortega was cast as Harley Diaz in the Disney Channel series Stuck in the Middle. The series ran for 3 seasons and 57 episodes. Her performance in the series earned her an Imagen Award for Best Young Actress – Television.
In 2019, Ortega starred in the Netflix film Yes Day. The film was a critical and commercial success, and Ortega’s performance was praised. She also starred in the second season of the Netflix series You, playing Ellie Alves.
In 2022, Ortega starred as Wednesday Addams in the Netflix series Wednesday. The series is a spin-off of the Addams Family franchise, and Ortega’s performance has been praised by critics.
Ortega is a rising star in Hollywood. She is known for her versatility and her ability to play a wide range of characters. She is also an advocate for diversity and inclusion in the entertainment industry.
Here are some of Jenna Ortega’s most popular roles:
- Young Jane in Jane the Virgin (2014–2019)
- Harley Diaz in Stuck in the Middle (2016–2018)
- Ellie Alves in You (2019)
- Darcy in Richie Rich (2015)
- Phoebe in The Babysitter: Killer Queen (2020)
- Wednesday Addams in Wednesday (2022)
Jenna Ortega is a talented actress with a bright future ahead of her. She is sure to continue to entertain and inspire audiences for years to come.
Table of Contents
Jenna Ortega’s parents are Natalie Ortega and Edward Ortega. Natalie is a nurse of Mexican and Puerto Rican heritage, while Edward is a businessman of Mexican descent. They are both very supportive of Jenna’s career, and they have always encouraged her to follow her dreams.
Natalie Ortega is very active on social media, and she often shares photos of her children and grandchildren on her Instagram feed. She also posts about Jenna’s achievements or her photoshoots and red-carpet appearances. Both Edward and Natalie are proud of their daughter’s success, and they are always there to support her.
Here are some facts about Jenna Ortega’s parents:
- Natalie Ortega is a nurse who works in the emergency room.
- Edward Ortega is a businessman who owns his own company.
- They have six children together, including Jenna.
- They are very supportive of Jenna’s career.
- They are proud of Jenna’s success.
Jenna Ortega is very close to her parents, and she has said that they are her biggest fans. She is grateful for their support, and she knows that she would not be where she is today without them.
Jenna Ortega has five siblings:
- Isaac Ortega (born 1998)
- Mariah Ortega (born 1999)
- Mia Ortega (born 2000)
- Markus Ortega (born 2004)
- Aaliyah Ortega (born 2004)
Jenna is the middle child of the five siblings. She is very close to her siblings, and they often support each other’s careers. In fact, Jenna’s sister Mia is also an actress, and she has appeared in a few films and television shows with Jenna.
Jenna’s siblings are all very talented and successful in their own right. Isaac is a student at Grand Canyon University, Mariah is a nurse, Mia is an actress, Markus is a student at California State University, Long Beach, and Aaliyah is a student at California State University, Fullerton.
Jenna is very proud of her siblings, and she knows that they will all achieve great things in their lives.
Jenna Ortega has never publicly confirmed that she has been in a relationship with anyone. However, she has been linked to a few different people over the years.
In 2016, she was rumored to be dating her Stuck in the Middle co-star Isaak Presley. However, both actors denied the rumors, and they said that they were just friends.
In 2018, she was also rumored to be dating singer Jacob Sartorius after they appeared in his music video “Chapstick.” However, Jenna denied these rumors as well, and she said that they were just friends.
In 2023, there were rumors that Jenna was dating NBA star Devin Booker. However, these rumors were quickly debunked, and it was revealed that the photo that started the rumors was actually photoshopped.
As of 2023, Jenna Ortega is not publicly known to be dating anyone. She has said that she is not ready to date yet, and she is focused on her career.
Here are some of the people that Jenna Ortega has been rumored to be dating:
- Isaak Presley
- Jacob Sartorius
- Devin Booker
It is important to note that these are just rumors, and there is no confirmation that Jenna Ortega has ever been in a relationship with any of these people.
Movies and Tv Shows
List of Jenna Ortega Movies and Tv Shows in order:
- Iron Man 3 (2013): Jenna Ortega played the character of Vice President’s Daughter in the 2013 Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU).
- Insidious: Chapter 2 (2013): She played the character of Annie in the horror film “Insidious: Chapter 2” released in 2013. Ortega’s role in the movie is a supporting one, and she appeared in a flashback sequence as a child named Annie.
- Perfect High (2015): She played the role of Carson, a high school student who becomes addicted to prescription drugs after being introduced to them by her popular friend. The film, which also starred Bella Thorne and Ross Butler, aimed to raise awareness about the dangers of prescription drug abuse among teenagers.
- The Fallout (2020): “The Fallout” is a 2021 drama film directed by Megan Park. Jenna Ortega stars in the lead role of Vada, a high school student who struggles with the aftermath of a school tragedy. The film explores themes of grief, trauma, and resilience in the aftermath of a school shooting.
- Scream 6 (2023): Jenna Ortega is one of the cast members in the horror film Scream 6, also known as Scream VI, directed by Matt Bettinelli-Olpin and Tyler Gillett. The film is the sixth installment in the Scream franchise and a sequel to the 2022 film Scream. Ortega plays the role of Tara Carpenter in the movie.
- Miller’s Girl: Miller’s Girl is an upcoming drama film from Lionsgate and Point Grey that marks the directorial debut of writer-director Jade Halley Bartlett. Jenna Ortega has been cast in the film opposite Martin Freeman. The story follows a teacher and his talented student who develop complex results from a creative writing assignment. Ortega’s casting in Miller’s Girl has been viewed as another addition to her successful run in the horror genre, following notable roles in popular horror films such as the Scream “requel” and X.
- Studio 666 (2022): “Studio 666” is a 2022 American horror comedy film directed by BJ McDonnell, starring Dave Grohl and his Foo Fighters bandmates, along with an ensemble cast that includes Whitney Cummings, Leslie Grossman, Will Forte, Jenna Ortega, and Jeff Garlin. Jenna Ortega appears in the film as Skye Willow, a member of the fictional band Dream Widow which was created exclusively for the movie by Foo Fighters.
- Scream (2022): She appeared in the 2022 slasher film “Scream”. In the film, she played the character of Tara Carpenter, who is a member of the new generation of high school students targeted by a new Ghostface killer.
- Beetlejuice 2: Jenna Ortega talks to join the cast of “Beetlejuice 2,” the long-awaited sequel to Tim Burton’s 1988 classic film.
- Jane the Virgin (2014-2019): Jenna Ortega played the role of Young Jane in the TV show “Jane the Virgin”. Her character appeared in several flashback scenes throughout the series, depicting Jane’s childhood and teenage years.
- Stuck in the Middle (2016-2018): Jenna Ortega played the lead role of Harley Diaz in the Disney Channel sitcom “Stuck in the Middle” from 2016 to 2018. The show followed the adventures of Harley, the middle child in a family of seven siblings, as she navigated her way through the ups and downs of growing up. Ortega’s performance as Harley earned her critical acclaim and helped to cement her status as a rising star in the entertainment industry.
- You (2018-2023): Jenna Ortega is an American actress who played the role of Ellie Alves in the Netflix thriller series “You” from season 2. Ellie is a 15-year-old aspiring filmmaker who lives in Joe Goldberg’s apartment building in Los Angeles, and Joe becomes a protective figure to her throughout the season. Ortega’s performance in the show was well received by critics and viewers alike.
- Elite (2018-2021): Jenna Ortega is an American actress who joined the cast of the Spanish teen drama series “Elite” for its fifth season. Ortega plays the role of Gina, a new student at Las Encinas who shakes things up and quickly becomes a fan favorite.
- The Babysitter: Killer Queen (2020): Jenna Ortega played the role of Phoebe in the 2020 horror-comedy film “The Babysitter: Killer Queen”. The film is a sequel to the 2017 movie “The Babysitter” and follows the character of Cole as he tries to survive another night of terror when his former babysitter and her cult return from the dead.
- The Haunting of Bly Manor (2020): Jenna Ortega played the role of Dani Clayton in the 2020 supernatural horror drama series “The Haunting of Bly Manor”. The series is a follow-up to the 2018 series “The Haunting of Hill House” and is loosely based on the 1898 horror novella “The Turn of the Screw” by Henry James.
- The Baby-Sitters Club (2021): Jenna Ortega is part of the main cast of “The Baby-Sitters Club” TV series, which aired from 2020-2021. The show is an adaptation of the popular book series of the same name, and Ortega plays the character of Dawn Schafer.
- Elena of Avalor (2016-2018) (voice): Jenna Ortega played the character Princess Isabel in the Disney animated television series “Elena of Avalor” from 2016 to 2020. Isabel is the younger sister of the main character Elena and plays an important role in helping her sister learn how to rule their kingdom. Ortega also provided additional voices for the series. She appeared in 39 episodes of the series, which ended in 2020.
- Big City Greens (2020-2022) (voice): Her voice acting in the animated comedy adventure television series “Big City Greens.” Ortega voices the character of Gabriella Espinosa in the show. Gabriella is Cricket’s girlfriend and female counterpart and is known for being troublemaker. Ortega voiced Gabriella until the episode “Long Goodbye”.
- American Carnage (2019-2022): Ortega plays Camila, an undocumented teenager who finds herself trapped in a nursing home after a governor issues an executive order to arrest the children of undocumented immigrants.
- Wednesday (2022): Jenna Ortega starred as Wednesday Addams in the 2022 Netflix series “Wednesday.” The show follows Wednesday’s years as a student as she attempts to master her emerging psychic ability, thwart a killing spree, and solve the mystery that embroiled her parents.
Jenna Ortega Net Worth
Jenna Ortega’s net worth is estimated to be $3 million as of 2023. She is a successful American actress who has been working since she was a child. She has appeared in a number of popular television shows and films, including “Jane the Virgin,” “Scream,” and “Wednesday.” She is also a social media influencer with over 15 million followers on Instagram.
Ortega’s main source of income is her acting career. She reportedly earns between $20,000 and $60,000 per episode for her television roles. She also earns money from endorsement deals and product sponsorships.
Ortega is a rising star in Hollywood, and her net worth is likely to continue to grow in the years to come. She has already achieved a great deal of success at a young age, and there is no doubt that she will continue to be a successful actress for many years to come.
Here are some of the sources of Jenna Ortega’s net worth:
- Acting: Ortega has earned millions of dollars from her acting roles in television and film.
- Endorsements: Ortega has endorsement deals with a number of brands, including Kohl’s, Skechers, and CoverGirl.
- Social media: Ortega has over 40 million followers on Instagram, and she earns money from sponsored posts.
- Other ventures: Ortega has also invested in a number of businesses, including a clothing line and a production company.
Overall, Jenna Ortega is a very successful actress and businesswoman. Her net worth is likely to continue to grow in the years to come.
how old is jenna ortega?
Jenna Ortega is 20 years old as of 2023. She was born on September 27, 2002.
how tall is jenna ortega?
Jenna Ortega is 5 feet 1 inch tall, or 1.55 meters.
who is jenna ortega dating?
As of 2023, Jenna Ortega is not publicly dating anyone. She has been linked to a few people in the past, including Jacob Sartorius and Asher Angel, but she has never confirmed any of these relationships. In a recent interview, she said that she is not ready to date yet because she is focused on her career.
where does jenna ortega live?
Jenna Ortega lives in La Quinta, California. She has lived there for most of her life, and it is where her family is based. She has said that she loves living in La Quinta because it is a beautiful place with a lot of opportunities for outdoor activities.
where is jenna ortega from?
Jenna Ortega was born in Coachella Valley, California, on September 27, 2002. She is of Mexican and Puerto Rican descent. Her father, Edward Ortega, is a businessperson, and her mother, Natalie Ortega, is a nurse. She has five siblings.
how old was jenna ortega in stuck in the middle?
Jenna Ortega was 12 years old when she started playing Harley Diaz in Stuck in the Middle. The show ran for three seasons, from 2016 to 2018, so she was 15 years old when it ended.
what ethnicity is jenna ortega?
Jenna Ortega is of Mexican and Puerto Rican descent. Her father, Edward Ortega, is of Mexican descent, and her mother, Natalie Ortega, is of Mexican and Puerto Rican descent. Jenna Ortega has said that she is proud of her Latina heritage, and she has used her platform to promote diversity and inclusion.
how old is jenna ortega in wednesday?
Jenna Ortega was born on September 27, 2002, and she turned 20 years old on September 27, 2022. The first season of Wednesday was released on Netflix on November 8, 2022, so Jenna Ortega was 20 years old when she filmed the show. However, the show is set in the 1990s, so Wednesday Addams is supposed to be 16 years old in the show. This means that Jenna Ortega is playing a character who is 4 years younger than her real age.
how much did jenna ortega make from wednesday?
The exact amount that Jenna Ortega made from Wednesday is unknown, but it is estimated to be between $20,000 and $60,000 per episode. This is based on the starting salaries of actors on Netflix series such as 13 Reasons Why and Stranger Things, which ranged in that same range.
what race is jenna ortega?
Jenna Ortega is of mixed Mexican and Puerto Rican heritage. Her father is of Mexican descent, and her mother is of Mexican and Puerto Rican ancestry. This means that she is Latina, or a person of Latin American descent.
what is jenna ortega zodiac sign?
Jenna Ortega was born on September 27, 2002, which makes her a Libra. Libras are the seventh sign of the zodiac, and they are represented by the scales. Libras are known for being diplomatic, fair-minded, and social. They are also known for being artistic and creative.
when did jenna ortega start acting?
Jenna Ortega started acting when she was 9 years old. She made her acting debut in 2012 with a guest appearance on the television sitcom Rob. She then went on to appear in several other television shows, including CSI: NY, Days of Our Lives, and Iron Man 3. In 2014, she landed her first major role in the television series Jane the Virgin. She played the younger version of the title character, Jane Villanueva.
who is jenna ortega parents?
Jenna Ortega’s parents are Edward A. Ortega and Natalie Ortega. Her father is of Mexican descent, and her mother is of Mexican and Puerto Rican ancestry. They are both supportive of Jenna’s acting career, and they have been there for her every step of the way.
how much is jenna ortega worth?
Jenna Ortega’s net worth is estimated to be around $3 million.
how many siblings does jenna ortega have?
Jenna Ortega has 5 siblings. Her older siblings are Isaac, Mariah, and Mia, while her younger siblings are Aaliyah and her twin Markus.
is jenna ortega dating?
As of March 8, 2023, Jenna Ortega is not publicly dating anyone. She has been linked to a few actors in the past, but there is no confirmation that she is currently in a relationship.
what is jenna ortega sexuality?
Jenna Ortega has not publicly disclosed her sexuality. She has never spoken about her dating life or her personal preferences in terms of gender. However, she has been a vocal advocate for LGBTQ+ rights. In 2019, she spoke out against the Trump administration’s ban on transgender people serving in the military. She has also said that she is proud to be an ally to the LGBTQ+ community.