Riley Keough (born May 29, 1989) is an American actress, filmmaker, and model. She is the eldest grandchild of Elvis Presley and Priscilla Presley, and the daughter of Lisa Marie Presley and musician Danny Keough.
Keough began her acting career in 2010 with a supporting role in the musical biopic The Runaways. She has since starred in a number of films, including The Good Doctor (2011), Magic Mike (2012), Mad Max: Fury Road (2015), American Honey (2016), The House That Jack Built (2018), and Zola (2020).
On television, Keough has starred in the anthology series The Girlfriend Experience (2016–2017), for which she was nominated for a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in a Limited Series or Motion Picture Made for Television. She also starred in the miniseries Daisy Jones & the Six (2023), for which she was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Limited or Anthology Series or Movie.
In addition to her acting career, Keough is also a filmmaker. She co-directed the drama film War Pony (2022), which won the Caméra d’Or at the 2022 Cannes Film Festival.
Table of Contents
Riley Keough Net Worth
Riley Keough’s net worth is estimated to be around $5 million. She has earned this money through her work as an actress, filmmaker, and model. She has starred in a number of successful films, including Mad Max: Fury Road, American Honey, and Zola. She has also been nominated for a Golden Globe Award and a Primetime Emmy Award for her work on television.
In addition to her own earnings, Keough is also a beneficiary of the Elvis Presley estate. The estate is estimated to be worth between $400 and $500 million. Keough is one of three co-heirs to the estate, along with her half-sisters Harper and Finley Lockwood.
In addition to her acting career, Keough is also a model. She has appeared in campaigns for brands such as Chanel and Dior. She is known for her striking looks and her resemblance to her grandmother, Priscilla Presley.
Related: Stephanie Hsu Net Worth
Real Estate Holdings
- Graceland (Memphis, Tennessee): Riley Keough inherited Graceland, her grandfather Elvis Presley’s iconic mansion, in 2022. The estate is worth an estimated $500 million.
- Silver Lake home (Los Angeles, California): Keough and her husband, Ben Smith-Petersen, own a 1,191-square-foot home in the Silver Lake neighborhood of Los Angeles. They purchased the home in 2018 for $1.3 million.
- Beachfront home (Malibu, California): Keough and Smith-Petersen also own a beachfront home in Malibu. The home is located in a gated community and features stunning views of the Pacific Ocean.
- Farmhouse (Topanga Canyon, California): Keough and Smith-Petersen own a farmhouse in Topanga Canyon. The home is located on a secluded property and features a rustic charm.
- London home (London, England): Keough and Smith-Petersen own a home in London. The home is located in a trendy neighborhood and is close to many of the city’s attractions.
Related: Katee Sackhoff Net Worth
- Lisa Marie Presley (mother): Lisa Marie Presley was an American singer-songwriter and actress. She was the only child of Elvis Presley and Priscilla Presley. Lisa Marie Presley released three albums, which all reached the top 10 on the Billboard 200 chart. She was also a successful businesswoman, launching her own clothing line and fragrance brand.
- Danny Keough (father): Danny Keough is an American musician. He is best known for his work as a bass guitarist and session musician. Keough has played with a number of artists, including Elvis Presley, Don McLean, and Michael Jackson.
Related: Jamie Lee Curtis Net Worth
- Benjamin Keough (brother): Benjamin Keough was an American musician and model. He was the son of Lisa Marie Presley and Danny Keough. Benjamin died by suicide in 2020 at the age of 27.
- Finley Aaron Love Lockwood and Harper Vivienne Ann Lockwood (half-sisters): Finley and Harper Lockwood are the twin daughters of Lisa Marie Presley and her fourth husband, Michael Lockwood. They were born in 2008.
Related: Bella Ramsey Net Worth
Riley Keough met Ben Smith-Petersen in 2012 while they were both working on the film Mad Max: Fury Road. Keough was playing the role of Capable, while Smith-Petersen was a stunt performer. They quickly fell in love and began dating.
In 2014, Keough and Smith-Petersen co-starred in the short film Spark and Light. The film was directed by Keough’s friend and collaborator, Cody Limpert.
The couple married in February 2015 in a small ceremony in Napa Valley, California. The wedding was attended by close friends and family members.
In a 2017 interview, Keough spoke about her relationship with Smith-Petersen, saying, “He’s my best friend. He’s the most supportive person in my life. He’s always there for me, no matter what.”
Related: Pedro Pascal Net Worth
Riley Keough and her husband, Ben Smith-Petersen, have one daughter together:
- Tupelo Storm Smith-Petersen (born August 2022)
Keough has said that she chose the name Tupelo in honor of her grandfather, Elvis Presley, who was born in Tupelo, Mississippi. She also said that her daughter’s middle name, Storm, is a tribute to her late brother, Benjamin Keough, who died by suicide in 2020.
Related: Ke Huy Quan Net Worth
Who is riley keough father?
Riley Keough’s father is Danny Keough. He is an American actor and musician. He is known for his roles in the films “The Outsiders” (1983) and “The Lost Boys” (1987).
How tall is riley keough?
Riley Keough is 5 feet 7 inches tall, or 170 centimeters.
Who is riley keough married to?
Riley Keough is married to Ben Smith-Petersen, an Australian stuntman and actor. They got married in Napa, California, in 2015.
where does riley keough live?
Riley Keough lives in Los Angeles, California. She has lived in Los Angeles for most of her life, and she has said that she loves the city. She has also said that she feels like she belongs in Los Angeles, and that she is happy there.