Travis Kelce is an American football tight end for the Kansas City Chiefs of the National Football League (NFL). He is widely considered to be one of the greatest tight ends of all time.
Kelce was drafted by the Chiefs in the third round of the 2013 NFL Draft. He quickly established himself as one of the most productive tight ends in the league, and has since gone on to win eight Pro Bowl selections and four First-Team All-Pro honors. In 2022, he became the fastest tight end to reach 10,000 career receiving yards.
Travis Kelce played college football at the University of Cincinnati from 2008 to 2012. He was a two-star recruit coming out of high school, but he developed into a productive player for the Bearcats. He initially played quarterback, but he switched to tight end in his sophomore season. Kelce finished his college career with 1,427 receiving yards and 15 touchdowns.
Kelce was drafted by the Kansas City Chiefs in the third round of the 2013 NFL Draft. He has quickly become one of the most dominant tight ends in the league, earning eight Pro Bowl selections and four first-team All-Pro honors. He has also won two Super Bowls with the Chiefs.
Table of Contents
Travis Kelce Net Worth
Travis Kelce’s net worth is estimated to be $30 million in 2023. Kelce’s primary source of income is his NFL salary.
- NFL Salary: Kelce is currently in the second year of a four-year, $57.25 million contract with the Kansas City Chiefs. This contract averages over $14 million per year, making him the highest-paid tight end in the NFL. Kelce’s NFL salary accounts for the majority of his income, and he is expected to earn over $56 million in total salary over the remaining two years of his contract.
- Endorsements: Kelce has endorsement deals with several major brands, including Nike, Body Armor, Fanatics, and Bose. These deals are estimated to generate around $5 million per year in revenue.
- Business Ventures: Kelce has his own clothing line, Travis Kelce Collection, and a podcast, The Travis Kelce Show. His clothing line is sold through Fanatics, and his podcast is one of the most popular in the NFL. These business ventures are estimated to generate around $2 million per year in revenue.
In addition to his income from the NFL, endorsements, and business ventures, Kelce also makes money from other sources, such as speaking engagements and autograph signings. However, these sources are relatively minor, and they are not included in the above estimates.
Overall, Kelce is a very successful athlete and businessman. He has amassed a net worth of $30 million through his NFL career, endorsements, and business ventures.
Related: Tom Brady Net Worth
Here are some additional details about Kelce’s income sources:
- Kelce’s Nike endorsement deal is reportedly worth $2 million per year.
- Kelce’s Body Armor endorsement deal is reportedly worth $1 million per year.
- Kelce’s Fanatics endorsement deal is reportedly worth $1 million per year.
- Kelce’s Bose endorsement deal is reportedly worth $500,000 per year.
- Kelce’s Travis Kelce Collection clothing line generates around $1 million per year in revenue.
- Kelce’s The Travis Kelce Show podcast generates around $1 million per year in revenue.
It is important to note that these are just estimates, and Kelce’s actual income may vary. However, it is clear that he is a very wealthy athlete and businessman.
Related: Lionel Messi Net Worth
Real Estate Portfolio
- Kansas City, Missouri: Kelce owns a 10,000-square-foot home in the Briarcliff West neighborhood of Kansas City, Missouri. He purchased the home in 2019 for $995,000.
This home features seven bedrooms, five bathrooms, a state-of-the-art kitchen, a recreation room, a gym, and wine storage with a built-in bar. It also has an outdoor pool, deck, and gazebo.
Other properties: Kelce is also rumored to own a condo in Miami, Florida, but there is no public information about the property.
Total estimated worth of Kelce’s real estate portfolio: $1.2 million
Related: Cristiano Ronaldo Net Worth
Travis Kelce’s parents are Donna and Ed Kelce.
They met and married in the late 1970s and had two sons, Jason and Travis, who both went on to become professional football players.
Donna and Ed remained married for nearly 25 years before divorcing, but they remain on good terms today.
Donna Kelce is a stay-at-home mom who has always been supportive of her sons’ athletic careers. She is known for her positive attitude and her love of football.
Ed Kelce is a former college football player and coach. He is also a successful businessman.
In 2023, Donna and Ed Kelce made headlines when their sons faced off against each other in Super Bowl LVII. The Kelces were the first NFL parents to have sons on opposite sides of a matchup on football’s biggest stage.
Despite their divorce, Donna and Ed Kelce have remained supportive of each other and their sons. They are a close-knit family, and they are proud of the accomplishments of their two sons.
Related: Andrew Tate Net Worth
Travis Kelce’s brother is Jason Kelce.
He is a center for the Philadelphia Eagles and has been in the NFL since 2011. Jason is a four-time Pro Bowler and a First-Team All-Pro selection. He is also a Super Bowl champion, having won with the Eagles in 2018.
Jason and Travis are very close brothers. They grew up together in Ohio and played football together at Cleveland Heights High School. Jason was a year ahead of Travis, and he was a star player on the football team. Travis followed in his brother’s footsteps and also became a star player at Cleveland Heights.
Jason and Travis both went on to play college football at the University of Cincinnati. Jason was a three-year starter at center, and Travis was a wide receiver. After college, Jason was drafted by the Eagles in the 2011 NFL Draft. Travis was drafted by the Kansas City Chiefs in the 2013 NFL Draft.
Jason and Travis have faced each other twice in the NFL. The first time was in 2015, and the Chiefs won. The second time was in 2022, and the Eagles won. Jason and Travis have always been competitive with each other, but they are also supportive of each other’s careers.
Jason and Travis are two of the best players at their respective positions in the NFL. They are also two of the most popular players in the league. They are a credit to their family and their community.
Related: MrBeast Net Worth
Travis Kelce is dating Taylor Swift as of October 2023. The rumors of their romance started when Kelce attended Swift’s Eras Tour concert at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City in July 2023 and tried to give her his phone number on a friendship bracelet.
However, he did not get the chance to meet her in person that night. The speculation was seemingly confirmed when Swift was seen sitting next to Kelce’s mom in his suite at a Kansas City Chiefs game on Sept. 24, 2023. After the game, Swift and Kelce left the stadium together and went to a rooftop bar where they looked “very affectionate”.
Travis Kelce has been publicly linked to two ex-girlfriends:
- Maya Benberry (2016): Kelce met Benberry on his reality dating show, Catching Kelce. The two dated for several months after the show ended.
- Kayla Nicole (2017-2022): Kelce began dating Nicole, a sports broadcaster and model, in 2017. The two had an on-again, off-again relationship for five years before breaking up in 2022.
There have been rumors of other ex-girlfriends, but none of them have been confirmed.
Related: Elon musk Net Worth
Who is travis kelce dating?
Travis Kelce is dating Taylor Swift as of October 2023. The rumors of their romance started when Kelce attended Swift’s Eras Tour concert at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City in July 2023.
How tall is travis kelce?
Travis Kelce is 6 feet 5 inches tall, or 1.96 meters.
Where is travis kelce from?
Travis Kelce is from Westlake, Ohio. He was born in Westlake on October 5, 1989, and he attended Cleveland Heights High School in his hometown. He played football, basketball, and baseball in high school, and he was a standout player in all three sports. He went on to play college football at the University of Cincinnati, where he was a teammate of his older brother, Jason Kelce.
Where did travis kelce go to college?
Travis Kelce went to college at the University of Cincinnati.
How much does travis kelce make?
Travis Kelce’s base salary in 2023 is $11.25 million, according to Spotrac. He can also earn up to $250,000 in workout bonuses. This means that Kelce’s total earnings in 2023 could be as high as $11.5 million.
is travis kelce married?
Travis Kelce is not married. He is dating Taylor Swift as of October 2023.