Will Smith is an American actor, rapper, and film producer. He is one of the most successful entertainers in the world, with a career spanning over four decades. He has received multiple accolades, including an Academy Award, a BAFTA Award, and four Grammy Awards.
Smith began his career as a rapper under the name The Fresh Prince. He achieved modest fame in the late 1980s, but his popularity skyrocketed in 1990 when he starred in the popular television sitcom The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
Table of Contents
Will Smith Net Worth
Will Smith’s net worth is estimated to be $350 million as of 2023. His primary sources of income include:
- Acting: Smith is one of the highest-paid actors in Hollywood, and he has starred in a number of blockbuster films, including Bad Boys, Independence Day, Men in Black, Ali, The Pursuit of Happyness, Suicide Squad, Aladdin, and King Richard. He reportedly earned $60 million for his role in King Richard, which won him an Academy Award for Best Actor.
- Music: Smith is also a successful rapper and has sold over 100 million records worldwide. He has released seven studio albums, all of which have been certified platinum or multi-platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
- Endorsements: Smith is one of the most sought-after celebrities in the world for endorsements. He has partnered with a number of major brands, including Visa, Pepsi, Apple, and Samsung. Smith has earned an estimated $150 million from endorsements.
- Production company: Smith also has his own production company, Overbrook Entertainment, which has produced a number of successful films, including Ali, The Pursuit of Happyness, and Concussion. Overbrook Entertainment has earned an estimated $50 million in profits.
Smith’s wealth has allowed him to purchase a number of luxurious properties, including a 25,000-square-foot mansion in Calabasas, California, and a private island in the Bahamas. He also has a fleet of luxury cars, including a Bugatti Veyron, a McLaren P1, and a Rolls-Royce Phantom.
Related: Sylvester Stallone Net Worth
Real Estate Holdings
Here is a list of all of Will Smith’s real estate properties, along with their estimated worth:
- Calabasas mansion: $70 million
- Hidden Hills house: $3.4 million
- Beach house in Hanalei, Kauai: $20 million
- Compound in Kilauea, Kauai: $12 million
- Movie trailer: $2.5 million
Smith also owns a private island in the Bahamas.
In total, Smith’s real estate portfolio is worth an estimated $107.9 million.
Related: Matt Damon Net Worth
Will Smith’s parents are Willard Carroll Smith Sr. and Caroline Bright. Willard Sr. was a US Air Force veteran and refrigeration engineer, and Caroline was a school board administrator. They met while they were both students at West Philadelphia High School.
Will Smith’s parents divorced when he was 13 years old. He has said that the divorce was difficult for him, but that it also made him stronger. He credits his mother with instilling in him a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
Willard Sr. passed away in 2020 at the age of 89. Caroline is still alive and lives in Philadelphia.
Will Smith has spoken openly about his relationship with his parents in interviews. He has said that he admires his father’s strength and resilience, and that he loves his mother unconditionally.
Related: Hugh Jackman Net Worth
Will Smith has four siblings:
- Pamela Smith: Pamela is the oldest sibling and is a business owner. She owns and operates a boutique in Philadelphia called Pash Boutique.
- Harry Smith: Harry is a businessman and the CEO of Treyball Development Inc., a Beverly Hills-based company that Smith and his brother own.
- Ellen Smith: Ellen is a charity worker and the CEO of Dining with Divas, a charity that caters to the betterment and success of women and their families in crisis or distress.
- Ashley Marie Pettway Smith: Ashley is a singer and actress. She is Will Smith’s half-sister, born to his father and another woman after his parents divorced.
In 2021, Smith celebrated his siblings’ 50th birthdays by taking them on a yacht trip to Dubai. He posted a photo of the four of them together on Instagram, with the caption: “My little brother & sister are 50 today! Damn.”
Related: Dev Patel Net Worth
Will Smith’s wife is Jada Pinkett Smith. Jada Koren Pinkett Smith (née Pinkett; born September 18, 1971) is an American actress, businesswoman, and talk show host. She is best known for her roles as Will Smith’s wife on the television series The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (1990–1996) and as Niobe in the science fiction film franchise The Matrix (1999–2021).
Pinkett Smith was born in Baltimore, Maryland, and raised in Los Angeles. She began her career as a child actress, appearing in the television series A Different World (1988–1993). She made her film debut in the comedy-drama Menace II Society (1993).
In 1990, Pinkett Smith was cast as Will Smith’s wife, Lisa Wilkes, on the television series The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. The show was a huge success, and Pinkett Smith became a household name. She left the show in 1993 to pursue other projects.
In 1997, Pinkett Smith starred in the science fiction film The Matrix. The film was a critical and commercial success, and Pinkett Smith’s performance was praised. She reprised her role in the sequels The Matrix Reloaded (2003) and The Matrix Revolutions (2003).
Pinkett Smith has also starred in the films Collateral (2004), Madagascar (2005), and Set It Off (1996). She has also appeared in several television shows, including Gotham (2014–2015) and Girls Trip (2017).
Related: Tom Hanks Net Worth
Will Smith has 3 children, 2 with his wife Jada Pinkett Smith:
- Jaden Smith (born July 8, 1998) is an actor, rapper, and singer. He made his film debut in the 2006 film The Pursuit of Happyness, alongside his father. He has since starred in films such as The Karate Kid (2010), After Earth (2013), and Life in a Year (2020). Jaden is also a rapper and has released two studio albums, Syre (2017) and Erys (2019).
- Willow Smith (born October 31, 2000) is an actress, singer, and dancer. She made her film debut in the 2007 film I Am Legend, alongside her father. She has since starred in films such as Kit Kittredge: An American Girl (2008), Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa (2008), and The Karate Kid (2010). Willow is also a singer and has released three studio albums, ARDIPITHECUS (2010), Willow (2015), and The Anxiety (2022).
- Trey Smith (born November 11, 1992) is Will Smith’s son from his previous marriage to Sheree Zampino. Trey is an actor and has appeared in films such as The Pursuit of Happyness (2006) and After Earth (2013). He is also a musician and has released one studio album, titled Welcome to the Water (2017).
Related: Morgan Freeman Net Worth
What is Will Smith’s net worth?
Will Smith’s net worth is estimated to be around $350 million.
How tall is will smith?
Will Smith is 6′ 2″ tall, or 1.88 meters tall.